Harvesting native lilies – Study Design
Variables measured at harvest commencement
- Number of fruit at harvest commencement
- Number of open flowers
- Number of unopened buds
Variables measured at harvest completion
- Number of fruit harvested
- Number of seeds from harvested fruit
- Number of fruit discarded
- Number of seeds discarded
- Harvest duration in days
Statistician’s description of study design
John’s study used four independent groups corresponding to four harvesting methods. It was a completely randomised design: there was no blocking.
John talks about the study design
Click the play button to hear about the study design.
Click the play button to hear more about the study design.